Monday, November 16, 2009

Savvy Seconds





A friend and I met for lunch last week and we happened to find a new store....called Savvy Seconds: Designer Consignment Boutique. We decided to see what it was "all about!" We went inside and found that the store was very cute and organized! The owners sell women's clothing, jewelry (including Scripture bracelets), handbags, shoes, and accessories! I tried on a few tops and when I came out of the dressing room, my friend (Erica) pointed out that there was a Scripture plaque on the wall. One of the owners came up and started talking to us, and even invited us to a Bible study! It was so neat to see that there are businesses out there that are owned by fellow believers! I highly recommend checking the store out, and maybe even making an appointment to take your "old" items in to sell! You need to make an appt., and the store doesn't sell Target, JC Penney, or Walmart brands! I am planning to go through my closet, so I can make a few bucks!! Savvy Seconds is on Hidden Valley Parkway and Hamner. The owners are SUPER friendly and love the Lord. Please stop in and give them your business!! I don't think you'll be disappointed! For more info, check out www.savvysecondsboutique.com.

Savvy Seconds
140 Hidden Valley Parkway #C
Norco, CA 92860
(951) 817-3060
**Closed on Sunday and Monday**

No comments:

Post a Comment