Monday, November 23, 2009

Naughty or Nice??

When you do your CHRISTmas shopping this year, why not give your (hard earned) money to stores who support CHRISTmas?? It sounds cliche to say that "Jesus is the reason for the season"....but if He is your reason for celebrating, then why give a store, that doesn't recognize CHRISTmas, your money?! For a complete list of stores that are "for CHRISTmas" and stores that are "against CHRISTmas"....go here!

www.afa.net

I am including a few of the stores on both lists below....

Some "nice" stores are:

Amazon.com
Bath and Body Works
Bed Bath & Beyond
Costco
Macy's
Target (praise You, Jesus)
Toys R Us
Wal-Mart/Sam's Club

A few "naughty" stores are:

Barnes and Noble
Gap/Old Navy (crying now)
Nordstrom (still crying)
Victoria's Secret


**The purpose of this post is only to make you aware. I am not making any promises (other than the boycott I signed- of Gap/Old Navy) or asking you to either. I will not judge you if you shop at a naughty store! I do plan to spend my (small ball of) dough at Target, though. Oh my...what would I have done if Target hadn't supported.....??.....never mind....it's too scary to even let my mind go there......






No comments:

Post a Comment