Monday, May 11, 2009

Heaven on Earth...at Jagerhaus!

Part of my very special Mother's Day included a long-awaited trip to Jagerhaus (pronounced "yay-gur-house").  Jagerhaus is located in Anaheim and it's a wonderful German restaurant. They serve up the best German pancakes you will ever consume!!  The pancakes taste like a thick funnel cake....and you must load them up with butter and syrup!!  They are served with powdered sugar and a slice of lemon (to squeeze over the top)!  You can choose a plain German pancake, or one filled with fruit.  My personal favorite is the Apple Pancake!!  Josh loves the Cherry Pancake!  I promise you this: the pancakes are worth your drive and you will not be disappointed.  If you are, I will personally eat your pancake.  A perfectly good pancake shouldn't go to waste, right?  Don't forget to get a side of bacon.  Their bacon is crisp (but not too crisp), thick, and oh so yummy!! My whole family agrees that Jagerhaus has the best bacon we've ever eaten!  My family has been enjoying Jagerhaus for over ten years.  When we lived closer, we were regular Sunday patrons! Now, it's a special treat...on those special days!!  I almost forgot to mention that if you go on a special holiday or birthday...the calories don't count!!  Now, who wouldn't want some of this heaven on earth??  

Psalm 63:5 says, "My soul will be satisfied as with the richest of foods; with singing lips my mouth will praise You."

Praise you, Lord!!

1 comment:

  1. Jagerhaus.........how I miss you! Next family Sunday???

    ReplyDelete