Friday, May 15, 2009

Popcorn Combo, Please!

Anyone who knows me, knows that Target is my "home away from home!"  Sometimes, I don't have the pleasure of going alone...and walking around (leisurely and/or aimlessly) for an hour! When I have to take a kid (or two) with me, I love to get the popcorn combo!  It costs a mere $1.62 for a soda and a large bag of popcorn.  Let's face it....even when I don't have the boys with me, I enjoy the combo!  Today, I "upsized" to a large drink, and my total was $1.96.  The lady behind the counter even asked if I'd like her to split the popcorn into two bags.  Was it my lucky day, or what??  Of course I did!  She nearly filled each bag to the top, and each kiddo had his own bag to munch on while I shopped.  I got my Diet Coke...and it was a pleasant experience for all involved!  Who wouldn't spend a buck or two for sanity's sake??

2 comments:

  1. There is NO bad day that a popcorn combo can't fix!!! Did I mention I heart Target???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you believe there is only one Target here. It's at least a half an hour drive! I still go but we don't get popcorn Chase likes the icees.

    ReplyDelete