Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Playful, Pleasant, Perky, Peppy PIZZA!

Not every evening in the Menashe home is "fun."  However, this evening was!  The boys and I made a pizza and Bryson even thought to put a happy face on it.  I think it turned out pretty cute! The boys LOVED helping me in the kitchen, and to be honest....they did most of the work. Somehow, the photos wound up in "reverse order"....so I apologize.  Note:  The whole wheat pizza dough came from Fresh & Easy. Another note: The title of this post is silly....but I looked up the word "happy" in the thesaurus, and the words are all synonyms. 


Okay....the little stinker has a lens cap in his mouth and the bigger stinker insists on doing the "peace sign" in EVERY photo we take of him!  Please don't look at the broom handle in the back, or the dying roses on the table. Or....the mismatched, plastic dishes and place mats. It was a "casual" night, okay??  

The peppy pizza....complete with turkey meatballs (that Bryson cut up himself)!!

The proud chefs!

Bryson was serious about this and even asked if I had an apron for him to wear!


Our "happy" pizza, before he got baked!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! Did you read Pizza Pat after that? Owen wants to do the peace sign all the time too. Where did they get that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, but it cracks me up, even though it drives me insane! Too funny. I haven't heard of Pizza Pat! Tell me more....

    ReplyDelete