Friday, May 29, 2009

Lip-a-rific!

Last night, I got to stop by Victoria's Secret for a few short minutes!  I had a coupon for free panties (I HATE that word) and $10 off a purchase of $10 or more.  So, basically...I was able to get free undies (that's a better word, don't you think?) and a couple of their "famous" lip glosses...and pay next to nothing for them!  I also found some other cute undies for $3.99.  If you like to shop at VS, now is the time to go!  All throughout the store, SALE signs were up.  Bras, panties, PJs, and sweatshirts (oh my!)....were discounted.  I probably could've done a lot more damage had I had more time to spend in there!  If you know me at all, you know that I am a lover of "all things lips."  Lip gloss, lipstick, chap stick...you name it, I love it.  Well, I am a huge fan of Victoria's "Beauty Rush" lip glosses!  I have about ten of them.  They come in all different colors and flavors!  They are usually 2/$12 or 4/$20, and they are now on sale for 3/$15 or 6/$20!!  Last night, I got Candy, Baby...and it's a lover-ly, neutral pink!!  My motto is: You can never have too many lip glosses!  I have a lip product in EVERY room of my house, in every purse, and even several in my car (I am not lying...just ask my sister!).  I have some OCD issues, but I'll save that for another post (I am not kidding about that either)!  

P.S.   If you happen to purchase these glosses and don't like them...you know who to give them to!!  

P.P.S.  If you are ever in need of "glossy lips," you know whose got your back!





No comments:

Post a Comment